Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Questionaire

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper in the form of newspaper comics was always my favorite.

2. Real tree or Artificial? real...ly artificial! Too many people drive around with Save the Trees bumper stickers and a fresh cut tree strapped to the top. (Thanks Melissa for that wonderful Christmas memory).

3. When do you put up the tree? This was the first time ever we put it up the day after Thanksgiving.

4. The Grinch stole #4

5. Do you like eggnog? That is the nastiest excuse for a holiday drink I have ever been so unfortunate to partake of.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My precious moments angel doll and my see through flashy phone.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Boo Boo princess. Oh and My Nator...at this point any old box will do.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...I think...Maybe not...

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I still haven't figured that one out...In other words, I don't do either.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The one I picked out for myself and then had Mr. Incredible wrap. The gift was great it was just the idea behind picking my own gift.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Claymation movie with the dinosaurs who are talking about Wassel. Then there's the dog movie the Twelve Days of Christmas...if you haven't seen it you should!

13. When do you start shopping? You're supposed to shop for Christmas? Oh...guess I better get started then!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? If you count forgetting to give the kids a present one year and holding on to it until the next...then yes!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade Chex Mix!!!!

16. Lights on the tree? Nope, not this year...it attracks small grubby fingers. Without the lights my Nator has been surprisingly uninterested in the tree.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells Batman smells...oh wait that's not appropriate! I like Mary Did you Know?

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home is where the heart is...what does that mean anyway?

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Doner, Blitzen, and Rudolph! (What do I win?)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I'm not tall enough to reach the top so it stands bare!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning of course...Santa doesn't come Christmas eve! Ok, so he doesn't come here at all but everyone still has to wait in their room until mom and dad are up to even see the gifts beneath the tree!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Honestly...not being the kid anymore. I love giving gifts to my children and making this time of year special for them, but, I really mourn the loss of my own childhood ambitions about Christmas.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Victorian

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Snacks, Chex Mix, Cheese Ball, Homemade candy and cookies!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Surprise! I just want to be surprised!

No comments: