Friday, May 29, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Please send me an e-mail (my e-mail address can be found under my profile) and I will get back to you as soon as possible about creating your dress.
Monday, May 25, 2009
It's a pattern from Weekend Sewing. Though I cut out and sewed the pattern in a size 4 it's more likely to fit a size 2T to a small 4T.
The fabric is extra soft and the straps are made from a Disney Princess Ribbon.
So leave a comment with a number in order of when your comment was left and I will draw for this adorable dress on June 1st.
What's that? You want to know where I got that incredibly adorable size 2T girl model? Hmm...I have one or two willing and flexible clients.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Walking the footsteps of Christ with your eyes closed.
Open your eyes!
I assure you not one single day will go by without a need for justice to be done by the body of Christ either for the lost or for the body. Christ did not waste one day of the three years of his ministry we are privilleged to know about. How many years have you wasted?
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Loose Teeth Vintage Inspired Sundress with Petticoat GUEST GIVEAWAY!!!!
Monday, May 11, 2009
2. I did not salvage said cheesecake by putting uncooked batter in cupcake pans and rebaking it...it did not turn out fine:o)
3. I did not clean up more vomit than I care to admit this week...and manage not to vomit myself.
4. I am not jealous that my brother got my mom a pair of Tom's shoes for mother's day.
5. I did not get the much anticipated book Weekend Sewing for mother's day from my children and husband who "doesn't do mother's day";o)
6. I did not experience wardrobe malfuntions twice this week while attmepting to excersize (for the first time in over a year). I did not finally get smart and wear something a little more reliable this morning;o)
7. I did not fail to mention something important going on in our lives to my pastor only to find out he already found out from someone who reads my Facebook status...
Friday, May 8, 2009
"Craft Hope is working with Eren and the ORPHANetwork to provide handmade, soft-bodied dolls for the children. Many of the children come from abusive situations and the dolls will allow the children to develop the mothering and nurturing instincts that most little girls have. Of course, the dolls must be handmade. We will need girl, as well as boy dolls. We ask that the dolls have brown hair and brown eyes, since we would like them to resemble the children they are going to. You may use any pattern you like."
Sunday, May 3, 2009
2. I did not just today get around to packing up and sending off the purse giveaway I ended on Monday. (Sorry Amanda it will be there soon!)
3. I do not daily have to clean ants off of my kitchen table because I am not smart enough to wipe the table after every time we eat.
4. I have not secretly wondered if the people in the stores we have visited thought my kids had swine flu as they walked through the store hacking up a lung due to their allergies.
5. I am not considering giving my homeschooled child the week off just because all the other kids get off due to the swine flu "pandemic."
Head to Mckmama's for more