Yeah it's time again!
1. I did not throw my phone as hard as I could against the bed and then have it fly off onto the floor and the back pop off while throwing a hissy fit the other day. That would be silly to act so childish.
2. My phone did not ring minutes later with the sweet sound of a spirit filled friend calling to let me know I was heavy on her heart and after hearing my tale of unrighteous anger she most certainly did not tell me I needed to think of Christ's suffering and put my own emotions into prospective. I was not convicted and grateful for it.
3. I have not been encouraging boo boo princess to wear her edith twirl skirts every day so that she can show them off. And I would not encourage her to mention (when complemented) that her mommy made them for her.
4. I did not take more than my share of cake home after the birthday party we attended today. That would be selfish and besides the cake was not my absolute most favorite kind of cake with way too much icing.
5. I did not selfishly leave my sick baby home with his daddy so that I could go to church today only to have to come home after Sunday school because he was screaming and throwing up and wouldn't calm down.
6. That same baby did not immediately calm down when I walked in the door and fail to show any more signs of illness or discontentment.
Mckmama may be having a baby this monday so there may not be any "Not Me Monday!" post on her blog, but just in case hop on over and check out some other amusing No Me's!