Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I want to take a moment, in the few minutes of quiet that I have been blessed with, to be thankful, really.

Thank you Lord for speaking to us for calling us to service through your word.

Thank you for pastors and teachers who have been obedient to share the truth of the gospel and your spirit which has moved upon our hearts to respond.

Thank you that you never leave us or forsake us. Thank you that you care for us even as you care for the lillies of the field.

Thank you for the gathering of 4 generations of my family this afternoon to fellowship and eat. Thank you for the gathering of friends who are close enough to be family this evening, for fajitas!

Thank you for my precious children. Thank you that they are not truly mine, but yours and therefore have an incredible Abba Father.

Thank you for my dear husband. You have done great and mighty things in him and I am honored to be his help meet and to run this race with him to your victory!

Thank you Lord for so many more things than I can list here. You know my heart is bursting with Thanksgiving this day and all days. You are a mighty, holy, infinite, loving God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen & Amen!
And your pictures of your punkins in the pumpkin patch are wonderful! you are truly blessed with such adorable and loving children...and we are blessed by them too!
Amy G
Seguin