Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too funny Tuesday

Laughter is good for you in many ways...let us see what it can do for you today. I hope to drown very embarassing situations in the idea that you will receive great amusement.


As I am typing this hilarious post my house alarm has started to screech in a long piercing tone which no amount of button pushing has succeeded in quieting...it will take the alarm repair man at least 40 minutes to get here. So in attempts to drown the noise I have turned on a praise CD LOUD...and it has now began to skip seemingly mocking my attempts to stifle the screeching. What? What already? I'm listening! Believe it or not I find this amusing....



But I intended to tell you the story of the time I went to IHOP with my bff (best friend forever) Melissa. This was some time ago but still a fresh raw memory. I had begun wearing long skirts on a regular basis. They're feminine and flowy and just make me feel pretty. I had just returned from the bathroom and was beginning to tell Melissa all the things I really liked about wearing long skirts. I scooped my hand underneath me to straighten out my skirt as I sat down I realized to my horror that my beautiful long flowy skirt was tucked into my not near as attractive big white granny panties. I of course could not see my face but I felt it! I had pranced by the entire smoking section in all my tucked in glory smiling and standing tall. The waitor could not stifle his laughter as he passed and neither could all the patrons between me and the bathroom. So we did what any one would do...laughed until we cried. Well the alarm repair man has come. The screeching has stopped and I turned off the scratched CD. Peace has returned...just in time for the end of Too Funny Tuesday. Until next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happened to me in the 4th grade. Sadly, Melissa wasn't there to laugh with me. I actually don't remember laughing. At. All. Still kinda hurts my feelings!!
:-) So, I feel your pain!!

Kori

Melissa said...

I laugh about it still. It ranks as one of the top five times I have laughed the hardest. I love laughing until I cry. It sure beats crying until I laugh.

Anonymous said...

Tuesdays are bad days for me, not sure why, but they generally are not fun. Thanks for the laugh, even if it was at your expense...

Anonymous said...

I wanted to invite you over to my blog for a huge Black Friday Giveaway. I`m doing boutique giveaways every hour on the hour with a grand prize drawing at 6pm!! Come on over to check out the prize list and get signed up!!

Laurie
Kandy Kisses Boutique