I've let busyness head up things lately...Forsaking the reading of The Word, fellowship, and prayer. So I'm feeling a bit foggy. I notice that when I'm not quite right, not in close communion with God, a few things tend to happen...they will be my Not Me's for this week.
1. I am not easily offended and argumenative.
2. I am not quick to judge motives and intentions (wrongly).
3. I am not persuing "wood" "hay" and "stubble" passions rather than investing in eternal rewards.
4. I did not go searching through my past (via facebook and classmates.com) to find the sinful life I left behind. And, when I found person after person that had graduated college and done exciting things I did not feel even a little jealous.
5. Finally, I'm not hoping for the quick work of the holy spirit to come upon me and cause conviction and repentance so that I can return to peace in the arms of God.