Friday, January 15, 2010

Clothing Swap?

I've been following a simply fabulous blog called "What I Wore" . Jessica takes a picture of what she wears each day and posts it on her blog. She experiments with different pieces and comes up with some really great looks. I love that she is bold in her choices and wears what pleases her with confidence.

She has been a great inspiration to me. Her latest blog post has me excited about possibilities! She did a clothing swap with a fellow blogger. She sent several items from her closet to see how her blogger buddy could put them together for her own look.

A clothing swap! What a neat idea! You get something new to you for just the cost of shipping something you aren't wearing to the other person.

I'd love to hook up with someone and do a little swapping!

No comments: