Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

1. My BFF did not write an embarrassing Not Me Monday post in which she most certainly did not mention my Ahem...public bathroom anxiety...

2. I do not have public bathroom anxiety...(whispering to self)"everybody pees, everybody poos, you are normal..."

3. I do not have the cutest 14 month old in the WHOLE world who does not do an adorable Happy Dance!

4. I did not beg Mr. Incredible to bring me home yummy Mexican food and then complain about him not bringing me home yummy Mexican food on Facebook only to have him bring me home yummy Mexican food and read my facebook comment...

5. I am not trying desperately hard to night wean my nator and am not finding all sorts of spiritual applications that apply to this particular situation.

Nope not me!

1 comment:

LaurieLC said...

Ha! I'm so glad you did not do any of these things...