Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who is mom?

Ok, I borrowed this from a friends blog and she borrowed it from another person's blog, but I like it. Mom according to My piggy (age 6)

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
"DEAR Time" (Drop Everything And Read)

2. What makes mom happy?
"Obeying her."

3. What makes mom sad?
"When she looses a baby or someone gets killed." (where did I put that baby?)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"By being funny"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"I don't know"

6. How old is your mom?
"22" (that's better than I thought he'd guess but still off by two years)

7. How tall is your mom?
"Taller than me."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Scrapbook"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"I can't answer that question because when I'm gone I don't know what she's doing."

10. What is your mom really good at?
"drawing" (???I draw one cute butterfly and I become an artist to the simple minded)

11. What is your mom not very good at?
"I don't know b/c she's good at everything" (apparently I am good at being deceptive)

12. What does your mom do for her job?
"Takes care of us and the house"

13. What is your mom's favorite food?
"pizza"

14. What do you and your mom do together?
"Lots of things"

15. How are you and your mom different?
"We both like different things"

16. How do you know your mom loves you?
"By doing nice things"

No comments: