Thursday, August 21, 2008

The faithful season

So here I am in the house I grew up in raising my 3 beautiful children 1st grader, preschooler, and infant. I LOVE where I am right now. I am so comfortable in my home. I feel like my life is doable. Yes I realize saying that is just asking for God to add some kind of unexpected storm for my own good.

I want to follow God! I want to be faithful now, not just in the future. I was so encouraged by the testimony of my sisters in the Lord last night during our Small group fellowship. The Lord has been stirring hearts for His calling. People are responding to the passion God is giving them to be the living Gospel for the lost. We all want very much to LIVE the gospel.

Is this just for a season? My God I pray not! True our lives are but a season but may they be lived fully in service to God. To proclaim the gospel!

No comments: