Monday, May 24, 2010

Self

Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself, by yourself when all you have is:

A self timing camera,
A BBQ pit,
And a nosy dog?
Not too hard:o)
I start my new job one week from tomorrow. I love my blog, as little as I attend to it. So I'm going to try to keep up with it by posting regular pictures of myself. Maybe something I wore or made, or me working or being mommy. I don't know if there will be many words as the Lord has already assured me he will be giving me many words to speak in the community. There may be few left for random musings.

Thanks to those who follow and know that I probably check your blog at least once a day, even if I don't comment:o)

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I know finding time to blog is sometimes difficult as mine is lacking in recent posts. Please know I am a faithful follower and look forward to every single one of your posts. Perhaps your new role will provide you with inspiration and God will provide the energy.

Nicole said...

You know you have a photographer around the corner! Just call me! I believe that I am much better at taking pictures than a bbq!