Saturday, May 15, 2010




2 days and counting until I hop on a plane and fly to (hopefully) sunny Florida! I have not been away from my children overnight for 6 years. And the last time was my honey moon and I only had Moosekat to be away from.

I'm so excited about this trip to the Heartbeat International conference.


Here I will learn more about how to work in a pregnancy care center. There will be speakers like Pam Tebow and Anne Pierson. There will be spiritual renewal sessions as well as in-depth sessions on subjects like Innovative Ideas and Fundraising Dynamics.

Best of all I get to share this trip with an absolutely amazing woman who has served in our local pregnancy center for about 5 years.

Mr. Incredible is going to manage things on the home front for 5 days. If you think of him, pray!

Bon Voyage!

No comments: