Friday, September 4, 2009

T-Shirt

I made my first t-shirt today. I bought the fabric at Wally World a while back and it had been calling out my name.

I call this the 70's meets the 80's top. The print is colorfully 70's but the style is undeniably 80's. It has a wide neck line which almost drapes off the shoulders (probably because I made it too big on purpose). Once I find my white camisole (I can never find that thing when I need it) I'll try it on for a better picture.

I actually like it especially for it's vintage appeal. The pattern was very easy. I can see it with a belt around the waist or just draped with an artsy pair of jeans and some it's not fall yet sandals (note to self, buy a pair of sandals).

Anyhow, pictures taken at night don't do justice to anything, but here it is. I promise to post better pictures when I find that darn cami. Until then!

No comments: