Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday

1. My baby girl is not 4 today...

2. I did not sorta kinda promise her a real bunny without realizing it and then hope she would forget only to have her tell me last night before bed that she just knows I got her a bunny for her birthday. And then today when asking if grandma got her a present she wanted to know if grandma got it at the pet store...

3. I did not go to the store with the intention of getting one specific thing and then return home without that item. (no it wasn't a bunny, really)

4. I am not beginning to recognize the drive through tellers at Bill Miller. I do not go there at least once a day for a sweet tea refill.

Well I hope you've enjoyed yourself at my expense. Just remember I have not done these things...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Too funny! Sounds like the day of a *real* mom!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!