Monday, July 13, 2009

Howdy Ya'll!




It came to my attention late yesterday that all the sudden my blog readership was up! Way up! Normal for me is about 10 a day. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I checked out My Charming Kids and realized the Texans represented big in the roll call and Mckmama quoted my silliness in her post.

So, I wanted to say hey to everyone who so kindly came over to check out my blog and give you a little info (and maybe convince you to become a regular.)

I am a stay at home mom to three beautiful kids (usually included in most posts). I homeschool my oldest. I adore my husband and I absolutely LOVE to sew! I am a Christian and will from time to time post about some topic or cause weighing on my mind. I am a diehard Texan.

What you'll find here:

  • Typically you'll find lots of pictures and posts about my kids (an easy way for grandparents and family to keep up with us).
  • I am trying to build my sewing abilities and business so occasionally you'll find giveaways for things I've made.
So, thank you for stopping by and feel free to stick around!

- Shara

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a great welcome! Just came over and wanted to say "HI".

Dianne said...

I came over from MckMama a few days ago and I love your blog, especially seeing how you remake bargain finds in clothing. That is a gift. I will keep checking back with you. God bless you.