Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me!

1. I did not make a scrum-diddly-umptous cheesecake yesterday only to have it ooze apart, after undoing the spring form pan, because it was only 25% baked.



2. I did not salvage said cheesecake by putting uncooked batter in cupcake pans and rebaking it...it did not turn out fine:o)



3. I did not clean up more vomit than I care to admit this week...and manage not to vomit myself.



4. I am not jealous that my brother got my mom a pair of Tom's shoes for mother's day.



5. I did not get the much anticipated book Weekend Sewing for mother's day from my children and husband who "doesn't do mother's day";o)








6. I did not experience wardrobe malfuntions twice this week while attmepting to excersize (for the first time in over a year). I did not finally get smart and wear something a little more reliable this morning;o)


7. I did not fail to mention something important going on in our lives to my pastor only to find out he already found out from someone who reads my Facebook status...

1 comment:

amanda said...

still praying for you and your important thing!! :0) because it is important and god is good!! and faithful!! :0) and what a totally good idea about the oozed out cheesecake. genius!