1. I did not make a scrum-diddly-umptous cheesecake yesterday only to have it ooze apart, after undoing the spring form pan, because it was only 25% baked.
2. I did not salvage said cheesecake by putting uncooked batter in cupcake pans and rebaking it...it did not turn out fine:o)
3. I did not clean up more vomit than I care to admit this week...and manage not to vomit myself.
4. I am not jealous that my brother got my mom a pair of Tom's shoes for mother's day.
5. I did not get the much anticipated book Weekend Sewing for mother's day from my children and husband who "doesn't do mother's day";o)
6. I did not experience wardrobe malfuntions twice this week while attmepting to excersize (for the first time in over a year). I did not finally get smart and wear something a little more reliable this morning;o)
7. I did not fail to mention something important going on in our lives to my pastor only to find out he already found out from someone who reads my Facebook status...