Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can you help?

I am walking in the Texas Alliance for Life walk in our town in June. They promote the sanctity of human life through raising funds for organizations that educate women about the dangers of abortion. Part of the proceeds go to our local Pregnancy Center of which I am involved.

I want to raise as much money as possible for this cause.



Here's how you can help:

For $15 you can purchase one of these lovely dresses in size 2T-4 (they do run small). $10 of your purchase will go to the Texas Alliance for Life as a sponsor for me at the walk. The other $5 I will use to purchase the materials for your custom made dress.

Will you help to educate women about the risks to themselves as well as the truth about the life of their baby?



Please send me an e-mail (my e-mail address can be found under my profile) and I will get back to you as soon as possible about creating your dress.

No comments: