Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I did not take Moosekat to the ER last night because he was continually bawling over his hurting ear only to have him not shed one tear after we got in the car and actually fall asleep on the way there and end up finding out he "maybe" has an ear infection at 3:00 in the morning.

I did not do the above thing because I knew our insurance would cover the visit but our primary care physician whom I would not change for anything does not take our insurance.

I have not had one kid or the other sick for the past 4 weeks...it is not gettting old!

I did not get soda spilled in my hair yesterday. And, if I had I most certainly would have washed it out right away and not slep with it still in my hair...you know when I went to bed at 3:30 AM

I did not throw a hissy fit when My Nator woke up just a few seconds after I put him to sleep and proceed to throw the flashlight that was in my hand knocking over a cup full of soda, and step on a sippy cup causing it to open and spill all over the floor. That would be ridiculous and I know how to keep my cool better than that.

Not Me, how about you?

1 comment:

amanda said...

ohhhh i hope you get some sleep tonight in some soda free hair.